The 6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you'll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'3" to 5'7"
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5'6" to 5'10"
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5'9" to 6'1"
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6'0" to 6'3"
- FORK: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- WHEEL SET:
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 38C
- 650b:Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry Tires (Tubeless Compatible) - 47c
- Both: Get both above wheels w/ addition tires, tubes, cassette, and rotors. Everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- To purchase these separately visit our Tires & Tube Page.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Tekro Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: SRAM APEX (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank - State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (40t)
- Cassette - 11-42t
- PEDALS: Not Included
- Want to get technical? Full Geo / Specs available here.
This product is only available in-store. Provide your name and email address and we can follow up with more detailed availability information. WE DO NOT SHIP BIKES.
Free Shipping and Returns on All Domestic Orders
100% Fit Guarantee
If you aren't happy with the fit of an item we will return or exchange it for free.
Our Store is SSL Certified through Shopify.com