Want a perfectly working machine ready to conquer any trail? The MTB deluxe tune-up is for you. This is a complete bike overhaul just like the regular deluxe tune up, with the addition of a suspension fork lower service.:
- We take your bike down to the frame, inspecting every single part for wear.
- Everything--from the frame to the chain--is completely cleaned and lubed to restore things as closely to new as possible.
- New Stainless Steel Cables and High Quality Housing for Brakes and Derailleurs***
- Fork service including new oil, seals, and dust wipers.*
- New Black Grips**
- Shock service is not included. Basic air can service is $50 plus a seal kit, which is most often only $20. This is a general estimate, not to be taken exactly. Please speak with a service technician at one of our shops! Price subject to change.
* Service fees may vary depending on model and condition of fork.
** Grip choice limited to available repair stock. Additional charges may apply to lock-on grips.
*** Brake bleeds are not included in tune-up price. If necessary, standard bleed price of $40 per brake applies.
A complete estimate will be given at time of drop off. Turnaround time may vary depending on current service schedule.
Free Shipping and Returns on All Domestic Orders
100% Fit Guarantee
If you aren't happy with the fit of an item we will return or exchange it for free.
Our Store is SSL Certified through Shopify.com