Here’s proof you don’t need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we’ve added 27.5x2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
ROWDY BY DESIGN
The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverabilty on tight trails. And while this Fuse’s 27.5x2.8 tires give it tons of traction and stability, it’s also compatible with 29er wheels and tires.
Fail to nail the geometry and advanced designs will still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
SMART PARTS PICK
• Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
• Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- Shimano single-ring drivetrain brings simple and reliable shifting to an affordable price point.
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
- New Butcher GRID TRAIL offers improved cornering grip.
- TranzX dropper post increases the Fuse's manueverability on steep descents.
This product is only available in-store. Provide your name and email address and we can follow up with more detailed availability information.
Free Shipping and Returns on All Domestic Orders
100% Fit Guarantee
If you aren't happy with the fit of an item we will return or exchange it for free.
Our Store is SSL Certified through Shopify.com