A podium-caliber racing machine that doesn't cost a mint. The Comp combines a 915-gram carbon chassis with a RockShox Reba RL fork and plenty of gearing to take on the steepest climbs, thanks to its SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain.
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it's a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you're not fast if you're being pummeled by the trail. It's a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn't? That's why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
• One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
• RockShox Reba RL 29 with 100mm of travel and Motion Control damper.
• Wide-range SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you gearing to spare.
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- The RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- SRAM Level TL bring the Epic Hardtail Comp to a quick stop and offer good modulation.
- The 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle without the higher price.
This product is only available in-store. Provide your name and email address and we can follow up with more detailed availability information. WE DO NOT SHIP BIKES.
Free Shipping and Returns on All Domestic Orders
100% Fit Guarantee
If you aren't happy with the fit of an item we will return or exchange it for free.
Our Store is SSL Certified through Shopify.com