Health and Safety
Health, Safety and dealing with COVID-19
As we start to feel the very real effects of COVID-19 on our daily lives, it is important to keep everyone updated on our world here at Carytown Bicycle Co. We are a small business, proudly owned and operated in Richmond Virginia for over a decade. Starting April 6th, we will employ NEW STORE HOURS for ALL three locatins. They are as follows:
As a responsible business we will be employing the following rules:
1. If you don’t feel well, have traveled abroad, or are otherwise at risk of carrying COVID-19, please don’t come in.
2. When you visit us, please wait to be helped by a sales associate. We are not allowing customers to browse through the store at this point. We will bring you what you need!
3. Give everyone some personal space. It is recommended that we keep 6ft of space between us at all times. Do not be alarmed if we do not shake your hands or touch elbows. Smile!
4. Be patient with us while we take extra precautions to sanitize and clean.
5. We will ask you to wear latex gloves for test rides or touching ANY merchandise.
We value our customers and our community. We will keep you updated as we continue to deal with this pandemic. The safety of our staff and community is paramount and we will do everything we can do keep this virus from spreading and protecting the livelihood of our employees.
In addition, all group rides associated with Carytown Bicycle Co. will be canceled. Please do not show up for such gatherings.
Thank you for your support and be safe!
-Carytown Bicycle Co.