All-City Steeplechase Challenge
WHAT IS IT?
The All-City Steeplechase is a one-weekend bike bash where solo explorers or teams of 2–4 riders can complete a list of 10 party-pace challenges on their bike.
Part scavenger hunt and part photo contest, we’ve partnered up with our friends at All-City Cycles to create personalized challenges in RVA. Posting photo proof of your completed challenges to Instagram will get you officially entered to win goodies and swag, including one All-City Super Professional Single Speed for the grand-prize winner.
Explore Richmond's hidden gems, spend time with your besties, compete for prizes — whatever your motivation, it’ll feel good as hell to have some fun together.
Chase some good times!
CARYTOWN BICYCLE COMPANY CHALLENGES
- Find a Richmond population sign (Or just a Richmond City Limits sign) and snap a photo.
- Pet someone else’s dog — with permission. Remember to get a photo with your new friend!
- Ride to the Eastern opening of the abandoned Church Hill Tunnel and take a photo.
- Ride to the Major Taylor Mural (401 N. First St.) and take a photo. Brownie points if you’re on an All-City!
- Grab a snack at one of Carytown’s favorite spots:
- Show us your favorite shortcut! Whether it’s singletrack, double track, paved, or pulverized, we want to see your secret spot.
- Bike up Richmond Hill in Church Hill and take a panoramic photo!
- Shred down to the pipeline, accessible from the trail behind Brown’s Island, and jump in the water!
- Get out on your local bike paths and trails for a little cleanup! Pick up at least ten pieces of trash and capture a photo of your goodies.
- Ride to Carytown Bicycle Co and complete the Steeplechase Challenge: Hit your best jump shot on the basketball hoop out back. Bonus points if you can dunk! Film it!
Use the hashtag #AllCitySteeplechase in your Instragram feed (Not your stories) to complete your entry.
Get wild, get creative — we’ll be picking the grand-prize winner based on how many challenges you complete and how rad your photos are!