For the fit, you could consider these shorts to fall into the Form Fit category, meaning that it lies intentionally close to the body for gains in both comfort and performance. The cut has also been articulated to accommodate the body while in the cycling position, so you'll experience next to no shifting throughout your ride.
At the chamois, Specialized equipped the SL with their second-tier insert, the Body Geometry SL Expert chamois. Compared to the SL Pro, you'll find it to be slightly more substantial in the density department, but compared to the RBX line, it's relatively minimal. The experience it delivers is dutifully the same, however—it diverts pressure from the soft tissue and promotes a healthy blood flow, which all leads to increased performance and comfort.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are effective at preventing moisture buildup, while remaining soft, lightweight, and highly breathable.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Silicone infused fabric cuff provides a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Body Geometry SL Expert Chamois features a comfortable density that ensures relief to soft tissue and nerves for increased comfort over long rides.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 10 inch inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)
Free Shipping and Returns on All Domestic Orders
100% Fit Guarantee
If you aren't happy with the fit of an item we will return or exchange it for free.
Our Store is SSL Certified through Shopify.com